Your Guide to Chemical Skin Peeling in Turkiye 2023
The human body is a remarkable organism. It constantly operates in one way or another to maintain stability and balance. When things get out of whack, the body will initiate an array of responses to put things back in check again. This is why we experience changes as we age; our skin starts losing its elasticity and producing less oil. Redness, pimples, blackheads and other blemishes are essentially indicators that your skin needs help.
These problems occur when your pores clog up with dead skin cells or excess oils that can’t escape from them fast enough. However, it would be ideal if we help our bodies along a bit by first soaking up all the excess oils (and dirt) with cleansing products, then taking matters into our own hands by means of exfoliation through various methods, one of them being Chemical Peeling, we will discuss the details in this blog.
- 1. What conditions does a chemical peel treat?
- 2. Is a chemical peel good for all skin types?
- 3. How are chemical peels performed?
- 4. Chemical peeling cost in Türkiye
- 5. Chemical peeling clinics in Istanbul
- 6. Skin care treatments in Istanbul
- 7. Skincare stores in Istanbul
- 8. What should I expect after the chemical peel?
1. What conditions does a chemical peel treat?
A chemical peel is used to treat a variety of skin issues, such as the following:
– Acne: Acne is often a sign that your skin isn’t producing enough oil. This can cause clogged pores and blackheads. A chemical peel can help unclog pores and reduce the amount of oil being produced by your body.
– Dark spots: Dark spots are often caused by acne. A chemical peel can help lighten the spots by removing excess oil and impurities from the skin.
– Fine lines and wrinkles: As we age, our skin loses its elasticity. A chemical peel can help reduce wrinkles caused by this by removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores.
– Hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation is often a result of a hormonal imbalance or sun damage. A chemical peel can help reduce the appearance of these spots by removing dead skin cells.
2. Is a chemical peel good for all skin types?
A chemical peel is not good for all skin types. In fact, it is a highly invasive procedure as it actually removes layers of skin. This can be damaging to sensitive skin. Therefore, it is recommended that you discuss your skin type and expectations with your esthetician before proceeding.
3. How are chemical peels performed?
To be completely honest, all chemical peels aren’t created equal. There is a myriad of different chemicals that can be used for chemical peels, and their concentrations of them vary significantly. Therefore, you’ll want to consult your esthetician to discuss your specific needs and find out what chemical peel is right for you.
Most chemical peels last anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes, with two or three minutes of actual peel time. Your esthetician will apply the chemical peel with a sponge and leave it on the skin for the desired amount of time. When finished, they’ll rinse the chemicals away and suggest you apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
4. Chemical peeling cost in Türkiye
A chemical peel is not a cheap procedure! It is also not something that you can “get out of” if things go awry. Therefore, you’ll want to find an experienced and reputable esthetician who can help you get the best results with minimal to no side effects. Since chemical peels can vary greatly in terms of the type of chemicals used, the concentration of the chemicals and the level of peeling, they aren’t cheap. Estimations vary, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $150 to $450 per session.
5. Chemical peeling clinics in Istanbul
There are plenty of chemical peeling clinics in Istanbul, but you must find one that you trust. There are a few things you can do to make sure you find a reputable clinic. First, make sure the clinic is accredited. You can do this by checking the website of the medical board. The next thing you want to do is look for online reviews. The better the reviews, the better the clinic.
6. Skin care treatments in Istanbul
There are a ton of spas and skin care clinics in Istanbul that offer skin care treatments. The best way to find the best one for you is to read online reviews, talk to your friends and family and do some thorough research. Once you find a place that you like, make sure to book an appointment ASAP. Some of the more popular treatment options are chemical peels, microdermabrasion and dermaplaning. You can also get a facial/facial massage, waxing, skin peeling on hands, skin peeling on fingers, skin peeling on faces, of course, and a wide variety of other options.
7. Skincare stores in Istanbul
There are a few different skincare stores in Istanbul that sell a wide variety of products. Since you’ll likely be purchasing new products, you must know your skin type. You should also know what you’re trying to achieve (e.g. reducing acne, getting rid of dark spots, etc.). This will help you find the right products to help you achieve your goals.
8. What should I expect after the chemical peel?
You should expect to feel a bit of tingling, burning and maybe a bit of itching when the chemical peel is being applied to your skin. After the chemical peel is finished, your skin may be slightly red for a couple of hours.
You can expect your pores to be unclogged, your skin to be less oily, your dark spots to be lighter, your wrinkles to be reduced, your fine lines to be gone, your skin to be more elastic, and a reduction in overall hyperpigmentation. When you go to bed, you can expect your skin to look a bit ashy. It’s best to keep your skin hydrated by applying a good moisturizer.