“The Fractional Laser” technology is an innovation in the field of skin resurfacing. It is used to treat scars, acne, and other blemishes caused by hyper-pigmentation or other skin conditions. The Fractional Laser works by targeting damaged skin with small bursts of light that heal the skin from within. This article explains the benefits of Fractional Laser treatment and its cost in Türkiye. Read on to discover more…
- 1. What is a Fractional Laser?
- 2. How Does a Fractional Laser Work?
- 3. Benefits of Fractional Laser Treatments
- 4. Costs of a Fractional Laser Treatment
- 5. Where to get a Fractional Laser Treatment in Türkiye?
- 6. How to Find Good Fractional Laser Clinics in Istanbul
- 7. Are Fractional Lasers Cheaper in Türkiye?
- 8. How to Prepare for a Fractional Laser Treatment
1. What is a Fractional Laser?
A fractional laser is a special type of laser that penetrates the skin to create microscopic dots that create new collagen and generate elastin growth. Fractional lasers are used to treat multiple problems namely acne, wrinkles, scars, and even sun damage. Fractional lasers is applied to problematic area. These lasers are not like conventional lasers that are used to vaporize a large part of the skin.
Fractional lasers have many advantages over other types of lasers. It has a low risk of scarring and is less painful. People who have darker skin types can also benefit from it because it targets smaller areas of the skin. Fractional lasers produce thousands of microscopic injuries that heal rapidly, which stimulates the growth of new collagen and elastin to smooth out the skin.
2. How Does a Fractional Laser Work?
Fractional lasers create tiny wounds in the upper layers of the skin. So no worries as it is safe for lower layers. When the skin slowly regenerates cells, it creates new collagen. The new collagen in its turn is added where it is needed and reduces the appearance of imperfections. Fractional lasers also stimulate the growth of elastin, which is responsible for the elasticity of the skin.
It is known the the combination of collagen and elastin is essential for healthy, beautiful skin. A fractional laser uses different wavelengths to target damaged skin and stimulate the growth these two in the deeper layers of the skin. The laser penetrates the upper layers of skin and creates thousands of microscopic wounds to stimulate the growth of these elastin and collagen.
3. Benefits of Fractional Laser Treatments
Fractional lasers are used to treat a number of skin conditions, including acne, wrinkles, and scars. It can also be used to treat pigmentation issues, sun damage, and stretch marks. Fractional lasers are particularly effective in treating acne and acne scars, which are difficult to treat.
It is a non-invasive procedure that can be done in a doctor’s office. Fractional lasers are also used to treat wrinkles and sun damage. Wrinkles, especially around the mouth and eyes, can be very difficult to treat. Fractional lasers can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin surface by promoting collagen growth.
They are also effective in treating sun damage, such as dark spots and uneven pigmentation. Fractional lasers help to re-balance the skin by promoting collagen growth to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. They can also be used to treat stretch marks by reducing the appearance of their colour.
4. Costs of a Fractional Laser Treatment
The cost of Fractional laser treatment will depend on the condition you are trying to treat and how many sessions you need. The cost of Fractional laser treatment in Türkiye is around $300. As we have mentioned before, fractional lasers are able to treat acne scars, sun damage, and wrinkles. The number of treatments required will differ from person to person and skin type to skin type and of course the imperfection itself.
5. Where to get a Fractional Laser Treatment in Türkiye?
Fractional lasers are used to treat various skin conditions. They are available in various clinics and spas in Türkiye. You can get a Fractional laser treatment from any reputed clinic in Türkiye.
There are many clinics in Istanbul, Ankara, and Izmir that offer Fractional lasers. You can check their websites or call them to learn more about the treatment and its cost. You can get a Fractional laser treatment from reputed clinics in Türkiye to get effective results.
Below, you can find the best laser clinics in Turkiye that have branches in other cities as well.
Laser Clinics in Turkiye
- Esthetica Hospital
- Novar Poliklinik
- Liv Hospital
- Vanity Cosmetic Surgery Hospital
- Estetik International
6. How to Find Good Fractional Laser Clinics in Istanbul
Choosing the best clinic for your treatment is very important. Make sure to do your research and visit a few different clinics before deciding which one to go with.
Here are a few tips that will help you find the best clinic for fractional laser in Istanbul for your needs:
- Look for a clinic that offers a variety of laser treatments – Not all clinics offer the same types of laser treatments. Make sure to visit a few different clinics to see which treatments they offer.
- Ask about their experience – You should ask each clinic how long they’ve been in business and how much experience they have with the specific laser treatment you’re considering.
- Ask about their success rate – You also want to ask each clinic about their success rate. There is no way to guarantee results, but you should look for a clinic with a good track record.
- Ask about their process – You should also ask each clinic about their process. You might want to visit the clinic and meet with a representative to get a better feel for the process they use.
7. Are Fractional Lasers Cheaper in Türkiye?
The cost of Fractional laser treatment in Türkiye may vary depending on the type of treatment and the clinic you choose. Fractional lasers are cheaper in Türkiye compared to other countries. They are less expensive here compared to countries like the US and UK.
8. How to Prepare for a Fractional Laser Treatment
The best way to prepare for Fractional laser treatment is to get a medical check-up from your doctor. You should follow your doctor’s instructions and avoid any activities that might strain your skin. You should maintain a healthy diet a few weeks before the treatment to get better results. Stay hydrated and eat a healthy diet to maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Check out most loved Istanbul attractions by HeyTripster readers: