With its unique concept, performances by well-known artists, German Frankfurter Hot Dogs, French Croissants, and Gingerbread Man Cookies, Christmas Market Istanbul, which was organized by Well Works Entertainment for the first time in Türkiye in 2019, will welcome its guests with both transnational and traditional flavours at the Four Seasons Bosphorus between 16 and 25 December in a festive atmosphere that fits its spirit and smells of cinnamon this year again!
With the extraordinary setting of Four Seasons Bosphorus, Christmas Market Istanbul welcomes you to enjoy the New Year spirit with its themed souvenir stalls, eye-catching shopping stands of well-known companies, “do it yourself” workshops, carousel and ice skating, and performances that will take place all day long with surprise names.
The event program:
16th December Friday 2022 Premiere Day
19:00 – 23:00
12:00 / 23:00
- Session: 11.00 / 16:30
- Session: 18:00 / 23:00
Here are the names that will perform at the event:
- KÖFN – 17th December Session 1
- Can Bonomo – 17th December Session 2
- CM4KIDS – 18th December Session 1
- Cem Adrian – 18th December Session 2
- Oscar and the Wolf – 19th December
- Yalın – 20th December
- Zeynep Bastık – 21th December
- Melike Şahin – 22th December
- Yaşar – 23th December
- Evdeki Saat – 24th December Session 1
- Adamlar – 24th December Session 2
- CM4KIDS – 25th December Session 1
- Ayhan Sicimoğlu – 25th December Session 2
If you are a fan of entertainment and shopping that do not want to miss out on the holiday spirit of the city, you are invited to join the party! The tickets for the event and information about the venue are on Passo.
I am a long-life learner, a coffee addict who wants to be a star of a Disney movie someday. I like discovering new places, watching tv series, and fangirling about them. Having been a psychologist, I am still trying to find ways for my cat to let me pet him.